Friday, March 18, 2011
I am so Blessed
I am so blessed to have so many of you as my friends and the life that I do, so that I can enjoy spending time with all of you all over the world. I have a special friend in Pennsylvania that has awarded me with this and I hope that you can stop by and visit Mary Anne soon and see the beautiful things she creates. She is always an inspiration to me.
This blog award has a few requirements:
1. to pass it along to 8 deserving people
2. to tell 7 things about yourself
These are the people that I would love for you to visit as I think they certainly deserve this award...
Carol at Crafin'Granny
Colleen at Creative Paper Room
Patti at Cherish each Precious Day
Renee at Renlymatsworld
Kathy at Lucky Stamper
Nina at Having an Art Atack
Marie at Cardmakingbird
Tracy at PrimitivePaper
Now to the 7 things about me:
1. I worked for 22 and a half years in a dental office before quiting to care full time for my MIL
2. I love the mountains more than the beach for a vacation
3. I love to shoot shotguns and participate in shooting competitions (my competitive side comes out)
4. I have always done something crafty, from paper crafts to cross stitch since I was very young.
5. I love to watch movies and the older ones are my favs.
6. I love to read...my favorite series is the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
7. Autumn is my favorite season....with spring coming in a close second.
Thanks again Mary Anne, Happy Day to you all!!