Friday, January 14, 2011

Colors of Love


Flourishes is having a challenge that ends at 5pm ET today where you could win the complete release for January and I am just getting in under the wire.
The colors of love....pink, red and white are what we are asked to use. I stamped an image from a set called Chairs for You, I created my dp to paper piece by stamping another Flourish image from their set Birds in Vine. I like the way this turned out,
if you are quick you could enter too. They have some beautiful stamp sets released this month.

Card details:
Card stock- Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red, White, Mulberry paper and Bazzil pink textured.
Ink- SU markers
Accessories- GinaK pearls, SU EF Vintage Wallpaper, Spellbinders dies Peony and Rectangle

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is a beauty... would love to have that chair in my living room! Good luck with the challenge!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so pretty, love the colors and that image, hope you win.

craftieodmae said...

Now that's gorgeous!!!! You are on a roll!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness! Look what you did! This is fabulous with the Birds and Vine upholstering the chair. Brilliant!