Friday, October 15, 2010

Sketch card for StampTV


Another Christmas card, I need to count and see where I am in my total for this year..could I be close? This one is in response to the sketch challenge issued by Vicki at StampTV . It is a fun one this week and I really enjoyed creating this card. I don't usually make odd sized cards but part of her request was to make a square card anywhere from 4 1/4 to 5 1/2. Mine is 5 x 5. I used all GKD card stock in black, ivory and lipstick red. The stamps are from Gina's set Blessed is the Season, I stamped the dove with Versamark and then stamped the sentiment over top with Versafine Onyx Black. I love how my Michael's glittered snowflake (found these in the $1 bin) coordinates with my snowflake embossed ivory paper. My inside uses another sentiment from this same set.



How are you doing with your Christmas cards? Can't believe it is already the middle of October. Hope everyone has a wonderful week-end.

6 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful card -- love your glittered snowflake and the embossed ones!

Patti J said...

Brat. Yep - you! How can you possibly be near finished with your Christmas cards already? EGADS, you are putting me to shame! Beautiful card, my friend!!!

Kerrie said...

Yep you better count... don't want to be in a big rush!... now this is really pretty, and what a great snow flake!

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful cards that you have making this week. Have not been commenting much as of late...trying to catch up. Have a good weekend.

Colleen said...

Patti,
Yep, I will have to count mine also! Although I'm not as far along as you are I'm sure. :)

craftieodmae said...

This is beautiful!!! Guess I need to count mine too but I know I don't have enough yet. People at church, work and family & friends, I need about 150!