Friday, April 16, 2010

Birthday Wishes for The Color Throwdown


My second post for today but I just finished this week's challenge at The Color Throwdown and wanted to get it up for you to see. The colors this week were tangerine ( which I did not have and substituted only orange),so saffron and basic gray. I used the gray as my base and after embossing the bird folder I layered it on so saffron and then stamped the leaves and stem from SU Best Blossoms with going gray and topped the stem with a sticker from ATD. I pierced the upper corner and then added my sentiment. The inside is layered with so saffron and the sentiment is from SU Heard from the Heart.

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Patti! I love all the aspects of this---beautiful card! Thanks for playing and sharing this with us!

craftieodmae said...

another gorgeous card!!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful! This is very elegant, and I love the piercing detail in the corner! Thanks for joining us for the Throwdown!

Kristin Eberline said...

This is GORGEOUS! Love that bloom!!! So pretty. Great use of our palette :]

Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week :]