Monday, June 27, 2011

A End of a Journey


This is a bittersweet post for me today as it is my last post as part of the design team for Paper Cupcakes and the wonderful Nina May. I owe her so much, as at the time she selected me to join her and the team I had only been posting on my blog for a short time. I appreciate her confidence and trust in me and I want to personally thank her for the great guidance and the friendship she has shown me this last year. I look forward to continuing on my journey with you my friends and to many wonderful and creative things in all of our futures. I know that Nina knows that I wish her and Paper Cupcakes only the best in the world and will always be here if she needs me.

Now to my card: Ildiko has challenged us to create something with a 1920's or 30's feel to it and I chose to use the image "Dresser Bureau" which I framed in Word. My coloring was with my small collection of copics. I hope you can join us this week and play along in this fun challenge.

I hope you will still visit at Paper Cupcakes each week, I know that I will and I hope if you come from there , that you will visit me again in the future.
Happy Day my friends!!

8 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card for your swan song ar TMITA. Will miss you there but good for you to be moving on to other adventures. Will be watching all your new endeavors. Glad to be your friend.

craftieodmae said...

yes it is sad, but we all must spread our wings and fly.......I'm still gonna be watching you LOL Gorgeous card too by the way!!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

I am sure it is sad, but there is something else around that corner, for you to share your great talent. Your card today is so elegant with the touch of red and the colors. Love it.

Pat said...

Beautiful card Patti, I love the image you have used. Sad that you are leaving the DT at Paper Cupcakes I have enjoyed your creations but we all have to move on.

Pat xx

Payne Holler Cards said...

all good things come to an end....but new doors are always opening! looking forward to seeing where you go next (-:
beautiful card - you will be missed at Paper Cupcakes

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super cool card my friend... I'm sure Nina May will miss your beautiful cards showcasing her wonderful images!

CraftinGranny said...

What a beautful farewell card and tribute to PCC and Nina. I know you will be missed an how sad it is for you to be leaving after a year. Sometimes you just have to move on to grow. Not getting rid of me that easy.........LOL "Hugs" Carol

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am sure you will be greatly missed at Paper Cupcakes. This is a lovely card, Patti.