Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Amber Inks







Well gang, this is my second week designing for Sweet Sketch Wednesday and thankfully since I didn't get kicked out after week one I am hoping that means I get to stay around for a while. I love playing with Arlana's sketches and am hopeful you will check out this great blog and play along....we are on Sketch 107 this week and this is what it looks like:


Our sweet sponsor this week is Amber Ink and this is the first time for me to play with their images. This one is "lovebunnies miffed" and I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it, but am so happy with the outcome. Seems like it just all came together so smoothly, I know you know what I mean when I say that...some you struggle with and others, it is just like it was meant to be. Lol, getting philosophical on you.
I used some new papers that I haven't had long by Prima "So Cute" along with a sentiment from a wonderful free image site TLC where Paulette is more than generous. Be sure and stop by. I loved the twill ribbon with the embossed card stock and the corduroy buttons just matched my papers. Hope you enjoy this and will stop by at SSW and see the other ladies inspirational cards. They have some eye candy this week. Thanks for taking the time to stop in and hope you will leave me a comment. Happy Day to you all!!

Card Details:
Paper: GinaK Designs chocolate brown, tan leather, fresh asparagus, Prima "So cute" dp
Ink: Tim Holtz distress inks antique linen, peeled paint, walnut stain
Image: Amber Ink 'lovebunnies miffed" and TLC sentiment
Other: Stampin' Up twill ribbon, Making Memories brads, Clear Dollar Stamps designer dies, SU corduroy buttons,Spellbinder rectangel dies,cuttlebug embossing folder, Ranger stickles

15 comments:

craftieodmae said...

waht a fun gorgeous card!!!

mulberry station said...

Hi Patti.. What a sweet card. I really love the brown and green color combo and papers with your adorable little bunny. I know what you mean though, about struggling putting together some of the cards and other come together so easily. But, it doesn't look like you had any trouble with this one. It turned out so cute. Have a wonderful week Patti!!
Hugs, Nancy

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a sweet card! I have baby bunnies hopping all over my yard this week! Love the sentiment also!

Pam said...

Love it! Thanks for making us look so good Patti!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super adorable! They are lucky to have you on their team!

Arlana 11426 said...

Dosent look like you had any problems. Your colors are so fun. I love those buttons and your bunny is colored so perfectly. Loving those sweet papers. Hugs Arlana

Colleen said...

Patti,
Love that little bunny! Great coloring. You have been sooooo busy since I've been on last. I love all your cards ya know! The the Vintage basket is outstanding! I love everything about it. I should be creating right now but had to catch up with my blogging gfs first.

Kathie said...

Hi Patti, this is a really cute image and it's just so nice when a card comes together so well and other times when you have these wonderful ideas how your card is going to be it doesn't turn out how you want it I know from experience. Your design paper works perfectly it looks like little foot prints on it very cute. Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie

Linda Anderson said...

Oh Patti, what a cutie patootie of a bunny!!! So sweet!! Love your papers, that's for sure!

Linda

Kathy and Lucky said...

How cute is this card!!! Love that little sentiment, very cute.

Sharon Basel said...

Patti this is so sweet! I love your soft colors on the bunny and those papers are so wonderfully matched with it. The corderoy buttons are the perfect touch too. Hope you have a great week!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Jeannie said...

This is just adorable and I love the soft and sweet colors with the corduroy buttons!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Genevieve said...

Such a sweet little bunny Patti! I love your fab paper choice for this card & the adorable buttons. Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Tc
Genevieve

Ps
Hope you enjoyed your 1st week @ SSW :)

melody said...

what a darlin 'bunny'! fabulous card chickie..and yummy buttons! so glad you're with us on ssw! you go girl!

Sandybeaches said...

Thanks for the inspiration and lovely comments on my blog:) I just love popping past SSW each week to see the latest in sketches!