Thursday, June 25, 2015

Pencil's Again


I am back with another card using the beautiful "Countryside Bouquet" image from Power Poppy, I have always been a fan of Marcella Hawley's beautiful images and I am so happy to be able to purchase them. Please stop by the store and take a look around, she has both stamps and digital stamps available. I posted a card using this same image yesterday, just in a different color palette and using just a part of the image.

Today I used most of the image to fill up my card front which I cut using a MFT stitched blueprint die, the sentiment is also from Power Poppy.



I am entering my card at Power Poppy Blog in their June challenge "Pencil me In"--use a different medium, any pencils. For my card, I used Prismacolor colored pencils, I am so happy for the challenge and to use my pencils as they have sadly been neglected.



I am also entering my card at Simon Says Stamp , their Wednesday challenge- Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping in, have a wonderful day....

8 comments:

Cec said...

Oh yes, this is fabulous. Love your colouring. I need to get my pencils out and get cracking.
Hugs!
Cec

CherylQuilts said...

Beautiful card, Patti, and your pencil coloring is gorgeous! I love the simplicity of the layout with the stitched die boards. Gorgeous card! Hugs!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What beautiful coloring Patti! Love how you covered most of the card front with the image trailing off a bit. It's so striking!

Virginia L. said...

Hi Patti, your coloring is absolutely SUPERB!! Love the colors and simplicity of this design! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

I felt the same way about my poor, neglected pencils, and was happy that Christine's challenge made me get them out again. Fun, wasn't it? You did such a beautiful job on this image! Love it nice and large like this. You inspire me! I'm so glad you shared this beauty in our Pencil Me In challenge at Power Poppy!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I went back and looked at yesterday's creation, also. Each is lovelier than the next. Wonderful image. I so enjoy going back to pencils when I can. I usually remember when I see the mineral spirits bottle empty, after it evaporates. Have a great weekend!

Theresa's Studio said...

Just Beautiful!!! Love your coloring and how the bouquet fills your card. Lovely design! Hugs!

Pat said...

Oh Patti this is just gorgeous, the image is so beautiful and your colouring is fabulous, such a great card.

Pat xx